Hydrogen Generation Systems
|H2 Generation Rate||Up to 15 SLPM||Up to 7 SLPM||Up to 1 SLPM|
|Weight||6,500 g||6,000 g||2,000 g|
|Dimension||200 X 200 X 480 mm||195 X 195 X 460 mm||135 X 135 X 240 mm|
|H2 Capacity||3,000L H2 (270 g)||3,000L H2 (270 g)||600L H2 (54 g)|
|Energy Capacity||3,330 Wh||3570 Wh||770Wh|
|Specific Energy||513 Wh/kg||595 Wh/kg||385 Wh/kg|
|174 Wh/L||204 Wh/L||385 Wh/L|
Product Features: Product customization is available
- Compact and lightweight by integrating peripheral devices into one body
- High-energy-density and long operating time
- Stable hydrogen supply and storage
- Easy and simple to operate (simply switch on/off)
- Our proprietary technology is used to generate hydrogen without using a catalyst and causes no stability problems unlike conventional hydrogen generators in which periodic catalyst exchanges are required.
- Designed to use a fuel cartridge so that you can easily replace it with a new one and restart operations immediately like you change a printer cartridge when the fuel is consumed.
- Unlike conventional compressed hydrogen, liquefied hydrogen and other existing types of generating hydrogen technologies which must be stored at high pressure, our hydrogen is stored in a solid state fuel.
- - No risk of explosion, so no safety manager required
- - Stable operation at both high and low temperatures
- - High hydrogen storage density